In-Building Systems (IBS)
HFCL offers end-to-end Turnkey IBS services for underground metro stations, tunnel coverage, hotels, malls, government offices, airports etc. for extension of mobile services to areas where coverage is not uniform and is affected by dark spots.
Customers expect global coverage at all times and places. However, for a Telecom operator, providing 100% saturated coverage is neither technically feasible nor commercially viable, resulting in “dark spots”. Dark spots are areas where mobile signals from external towers are unable to reach, such as inside buildings, basements, lift wells, under-ground/metro tunnels etc. Another situation that arises is a condition when usage is too high to provide network access to all the users.
- Requirement Analysis, Survey, Network Design and Optimization
- Equipment Installation, Commissioning and Coverage Testing
- Operations, Troubleshooting, Training and Network Handover
- O&M Services and Warranty/AMC support
HFCL designs and implements IBS solutions which can be one of the following types:
- RF Active and Passive Distribution System
- BTS Active and Passive Distribution System
- Fiber Transmission Distribution System
- Leaky Cable Distribution System
- Small cells for LTE 4G networks